Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Had a Wonderful time with the Jeppsen's. I gained 5 pounds. GREAT Food and Loved our time with our Grand kids.

Hard to leave them.... But again. So good to be home. Lots to do. Still trying to get things put away from the Fair. I'm afraid Fall is coming. Had to put another blanket on the bed. Not for me.... BUT Ron was complaining he was COLD....
SO trying to get our house back in order. PLUS I need to pick and can beans . I won't Be sorry for the garden to be done. OK Just for the tomatoes. Looking forward to harvesting the Pumpkins. I have some nice size ones.
We took my Blue ribbon Pumpkin and Ron's Red ribbon one, to Mady and Brooklyn, so they have pumpkins to crave for Halloween.
I Had a wonderful Birthday and it lasted for DAYS . BUT I don't like getting older. I'm feeling the ache's and pain's of another year older....
Bob and Cathy are coming this week end. SO it will be nice having company even if its only for a few days. We'll also be able to see our Fury Grand daughter....Lilo....Need to get on line to get tickets to head to Texas. Hopefully get that job done this week end. Having Cathy and Bob help with that.! Enjoy the DAY!


0 comments: