Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OK I know its been a while... BUT life is busy... even for a stay at home Wife.

We finally got the fruit trees all trimmed back and bush pick up. Then we had a BIG wind storm which made a mess out of our yard. SO instead of having a Saturday off.... We'll be cleaning up the yard.
Ron and I have been planning for retirement and in doing so decided we need to have insulation blown in the attic. SO we got that job day.... so that's marked off the list.
We also talked about getting a new car . One that should last us for a while. I've been wanting a bigger car. One that will go thru snow If I decided to drive south to see Jen and family.. and one to Hold more then 4 people. ROOM for grandkids and parents.... SO I found a Honda Pilot..... 2009 Used with 8000 miles.. It's really a pretty car. I can see out.... and not at truck tires. We felt like we got a good deal. Course they keep adding charges on it.. SO Now I'm not so sure. It Really better last us 7 YEARS..... At less.... We did get Oil changes for LIFE so that's cool.... and Free car wash... WHEN we have service done.... I could use a car wash right now.... OH WELL.
SO far Haven't gone very far.. Only to curves and Super one. BUT in 4 weeks we'll be heading to Pocatello So we'll find out then How we like it for Trips. Taking Grandma Gordon with. SO Taking Movies to keep her entertained.

0 comments: