Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OH MY March is almost over with.! I'm so ready for SUN SHINE... It's been Raining NO STOP!

Won't be long now until I'll be getting my Hands and Feet Dirty....... Garden time is JUST around the Corner!
We had a Wonderful Time with the Jeppsen Family. Was so FUN spending time with JET. I Miss seeing him Grow!
Course Ron spent most of his time with the Girls! Jay TOO!
Ron thought they girls needed a 4 wheeler of there own to drive. SO he began shopping on line for one. We found one in Spokane. And its RED.
Girls Had a BALL. We Never saw much of them.... IF it wasn't raining.... They were in the field Driving ALL OVER THE FIELD!... And I'm trilled to say. No One Got Hurt... and they wore the helmets whole time Driving! Look like they had a BALL.
Then Ron and Mady built a Bird house. Mady was So proud of her Bird house.! She painted it 3 different colors... and sad to say. Got some paint on her shirt. Sorry JEN!.
I Enjoyed Cooking for a House FULL.. BUT Ron and I have been eating Leftovers since they Left. NOT tonight.... Going to Texas Road House!
Sad Note Louise Cramer passed away. BUT I was able to see and visit with Joanna Wiscombe! SO Good seeing her. I'm HOPING we can stay in touch now.! She's a OLD friend. Went to church and School together. Been wanting to get in touch with her......
SO We'll see if I can get some pictures down loaded. My computer is running a little S L O W
Jared thinks I need to get some Pictures OFF.. WHAT... I only have 10,000.00 PLUS pictures. You would think it could Hold A lot more!.....

0 comments: