Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR.... 2012....... What will the new year have in store for US?

Was Wonderful have Bob's Family home for Christmas.... And Very hard to say Good bye. BUT we'll be seeing Everyone in 3 months. SO I have that to look forward too.
Was Counting down the days till Ron retires .... BUT now he saying he might not be done until April.... or May. SO......... we'll just have to wait and see. We're Still planning a Family celebration at Disneyland . Going to be SO FUN. We've rented a House so we'll All be together.!
SO Keep praying for GOOD WEATHER.
We'll be driving down, picking up Jared... and Bob and Cathy will follow.
I'm enjoying my New Carpet and Maroon wall... I LOVE IT. Ron is Not saying..
Ron is heading to Seattle Jan 9 and 10 . To help with the interviews for his job. WHAT shall I DO???
Time will tell.
Here's wishing you all a Happy New YEAR. I hope to do better in keeping You all in form on Whats the Sampert's are up too.... Enjoy the Month!...

0 comments: