Friday, July 27, 2012

 Don't You just LOVE my Hat.  Got it at Cabela's in the Bargain Barn.  Great time.  Ron thinks I should had left it there.!

 My First Fish.   I got him off the hook... and put him in the water...  He was playing DEAD...  BUT he did swim away!...
 My Second Fish.  He was a Real fighter.  SO FUN to reel him in..... Lots of fish were jumping at my hook... but Only landed 2....  Ron caught ONE!
We Couldn't stay long.... so  we stopped for lunch at 11 30.... then packed up and Headed for HOME.
Ron needed to pick up 2, 4 wheelers and they were in Spokane.  SO after unloading the car... He headed out...  I LOVE living in North Idaho.  Feel very Blessed!.... I miss my kids...  and Grand kids... BUT  What a Wonderful place we Live!... I just want to be able to Spend More TIME  enjoying our Rivers and Lakes!  Retirement is GREAT!

0 comments: