Friday, October 26, 2012

 Our Bishop Priebe got released just before Conference... so I decided I wanted to make a quilt for him.. I've done 2 others for passed Bishop... SO I got started on it Oct 18... And finished it  in ONE week...  NOT Bad for ME...
 It's a Queen size.. and looks Great I think.. They have 8 boys so blue was fitting.  When I folded it up.. Right on top I see METAL...... OH  NO...... A Pin....... How em I going to get it out??  It was on the edge.... so after trying for 5 minutes... NOTHING... it kept hanging up on the fabric... inside... so the thought came to use my needle nose pliers.... went thru the hand stitching and was able to get it OUT... NICE! Quilt was saved!
 Tami had a Birthday Party for  Rod and Valerie...  SO fun seeing old friends.  Love these ladies... Val, Vickie and Jackie....
 Tom and his wife Coleen Pearson....
Juliana and That little girl is Tami's ... and Course Rod with a Kitten.... Mmmm I don't think that's the ROD I remember!....  He'd Never hold a kitten!..

0 comments: