Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just Thought I'd show you what I've been up too.....  Most of my time has been in the garden.  We are Enjoying Cucumbers, onions, peas,potatoes and squash.  The Deers are Enjoying Pumpkins, beans peas and beets tops...  Nice of me to share.... 

Ron took me fly fishing in July....  I did catch a few... Nothing to brag about... as you can see.
And That's me playing Disc golf.  Which is alot of fun... and Don't cost a Thing....
Been a Great Summer...  Hate to see it come to and end.  Hopefully when Ron retirer's in one year we will enjoy it more..... Time will tell....  

3 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

I'm so proud of your blogging skills! Good for you! Pictures even... very cool. Hope you're having fun with this blog and it was great to see you while we were home! Now you have a new hobby to enjoy! Ron will be impressed I'm sure!

Jeppsen's said...

Bravo with the blog We're so proud of you!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Ok, I'm expecting pictures tomorrow! :)