Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello..  It's Sept 3rd... Day After My Birthday.....  Happy Birthday to ME....

OK  So a day late.....  Ron and I were on the road coming home from Jen's...  We had a Wonderful time with our New Grandson and two Grand daughters.  It was hard to leave...
So today I spent Cleaning, Mowing, and Laundry.  Been a long day already.
BUT was Able to enjoy Fresh Corn and Tomatoes from my garden.  (The deer didn't eat it all).
Good to be HOME.....
Ron has meetings so I plan to enjoy another Garden dinner...  Going to be like Cathy tonight.  No Meat..  Just Fresh Veggies... MM MM good.
So I'm sure you want to know about my trip.  So here's the low down.
I let Wednesday Morning, after going to the fair to see how I did.  
Which I did pretty good.  8 blue ribbons on my sewing, the garden stuff took mainly Red and White.  Baking, Blue Red and white... 
In All... I made 120.00  Not bad.  PLUS I got the Green Thumb award Plaque.  So that's exciting.
So that's 15.00 dollars.
OK On with my trip...  I drove straight thru.. No time for Shopping.  And just stopped for Food and Gas.  Only one Stop at that.
Got to Jen's at 8 30 that evening.
So exciting to see my new Grandson.  He's SO CUTE.  Lots of Dark hair.  And he loves Grandma.
For the next 10 days ,  I was Able to make a swim suit for Brooklyn, two Pirate Costumes, do some mending, Played Pool, took girls to the park, and enjoy time with my Daughter.  
We also enjoy a night out at the Texas Road House.  Food was GREAT.
(So much for my diet.)
Ron flew in on Friday,  I had a long lost cousin stop by, and Jared came up for the week end, and on Sunday we Blessed little Jay.  It was a Great  Vacation that's for sure.
SO Let's see if I can load some pictures on the blog.  Wish me luck.!







0 comments: