Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Sunday afternoon....  Just up from a short nap.

It was a busy week-end.  We decided to have a garage sale.  Not the best turnout for it.  But we got ruined of some STUFF... and made money at it too.  The Biggest hit was the canning jars.  I got ruin of about........15 doz's.  WE had a lot of Jars.  Still have plenty for me to can with.
Tomorrow I'll be canning corn.  I hope this will be the last of my canning.
We still have a mess outside....  and I'm hoping it will all be gone by Tuesday.  Ron has a meeting tomorrow night.
We did haul a truck load to St Vinnie's.  And I have 6 tubs for the barn.  Nothing is coming back in the house....  I'm doing better.
It was SAD to see some stuff go. 
BUT  While going thru a box I found a Jean Jumper  that I'm Thinking I can fix in now.  How Exciting is THAT.....Ron will be SO Trilled  ....
SAD Part..  we Sold the little Fire truck we got for our Grandkids.  Hard to let it go.  But I did get a picture of it.  At less I have that.
Ron Finished the Green house Saturday.  So that job is done.  Just need to get the grass up and put rock down.  That's another day!
We are Getting much needed rain...  Been raining all day plus last night.  This way we don't have to change pipes .  I LOVE IT!
Life is good.  
Last week I was Release from my RS Calling .  IT's Been a wonderful Week.  And for the First time in 9 years Ron and I went to church together, and Came home,   Together.  I love it.
I Didn't have to eat alone today....  
Looking forward to the Sunday's to come.  



0 comments: