Sunday, September 28, 2008

WE ARE HOME....

Ron and I made a fast trip to Seattle.  Was able to spend the week end with Bob and Cathy.  And even took in a Mariners Game.  WHICH they WON...  It was an afternoon game.  So kind of messes up the whole day.
We did fit in a nice lunch out, PLUS  dinner.  Just nice to be with Bob and Cathy.  
Cathy wasn't able to get to the game until the 6th innings..  Course she also slept thru the last 2 innings.  
Didn't want her behind the wheel, so I drove..  We made it home in one piece.
Then we worked on canning corn.  They got 12 pints.  So some corn in the freezer and I didn't have to do it by myself.... or them.
Cathy did very well with a knife I might add.
We got home around 6 tonight... Sunday.  Very long drive.  When I got to Spokane I needed a pepsi to stay awake.  Boy did it do the job....  
I'm still awake.!!!
This coming week I'll be working on the garden, getting it done for the winter.  
Hopefully I'll be able to get pictures done tonight... or tomorrow.

It was nice to get away.  Even if it was for just the Week end.

1 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Yay for blog updates!!!!! Woohoo! Thanks for the post!