Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Saturday Morning.  Its Been a Very Wet week, and our snow is melty fast.  BUT not to worry, its snowing again.....

My kids have been gone now for 10 days.  My house is Way to quite.   
Just getting over a Cold.  They left and I got sick.  Great timing.  Could also be part depression..... I miss the action.
It was Wonderful having them home.  Jared was missed.  BUT  he called last night and is planning coming home around the 23rd this month... SO  we have That to look forward too.
Ron is busy in the Shop.  He's building more Cabinet's for down stairs.  Things are looking Great.  Our JUNK will be behind doors.
I've been told ,  I can Only keep what will fix in the Cabinets.  SO I need to start going thru things.  That's the Hard part.  I like my junk.
Nothing exciting going on, so nothing to report.  Just wanted to share More pictures of our family get together.  Enjoy.

0 comments: