Saturday, January 24, 2009

OK Right.  Some of these are from Christmas time  but I just took them off my camera  so I'm sharing.  I LOVE the winter picture.  It was a beautiful day..  Just VERY COLD   Around ...5 degrees ...that day.

YES,  I got my quilt Tied.  Took it off yesterday  Needed to,  so Jared can get to his Room.
He WAS to come in Yesterday.  But because of fog in Salt Lake  his flight got cancel.  Ron and I had a wonderful date night...  We went to the RV Show at the Spokane Fair grounds.  NO, we didn't come home with.  Just fun to dream.  Nothing to exciting.   Mainly Trailers.. and not 5 wheels either.
Some day,  down the road, we would like a Motor home... OR a bigger 5 wheel  trailer with more slide out.  Mainly the bedroom.
But not for a while.  Still fun to look.
Way to much Walking and climbing steps.  I was Wore out when we walk out.  Only 3 hours to look at them all...
Then Had a nice dinner at the BBQ long Horn...  We were killing time before we got Jared.  ONLY to drive home with out him...
He's to come in this afternoon around 12 30...   We'll wait until he calls  to make sure he's on the plane.  Its clear and cold here.
Ron is working in the shop building more Cabinets.  Working on the Back wall now in the basement.  Sure cleaning up downstairs.  Looking Great.  In Time I'll be able to get my pool table..  I have a spot for it now...
Wait.... I need a place to tie quilts... I better forget the pool table ideal.  
Life is good.  Staying warm, enjoying the beauty around us.  We are SO Blessed to Live in North Idaho.  Just wish our kids were here with us !   Hard being so far away from them.  Just glad they Do come for a visit.!

0 comments: