Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Feb. 19th.  The month is over half way.... Can you believe it.  I'm Trying to stay busy, But sometime I just wonder When Spring is going to GET HERE...  So tired of this White STUFF... Need Sunshine.

I did get a ticket to fly out to see Ronny and Monika.... and Kai and Jaiden.  But don't leave until April 15th.  2 months away.
I'm also going down to see Jen and Family... Next Wednesday... I hope.  Val Pearson wanted to see Julie Ann ... and asked if I'd like to go along for the ride.  BUT IF it snows.. she won't go...  So PRAY for SUNSHINE
Ron is Busy with Scouts.  Took them to the Fire Station... OH MY.. They were like little monkey's.  Climbing on EVERYTHING.... and Course you have to try things on... Pretty Crazy.!
  And that only 2 boys to look after...I was wore out....
They LOVED sitting in the fire trucks!
We had a going away luncheon for Lisa Peterson,  She moving to the Coast.  Leaving Friday.  SAD to see her go..  Only been a member for about one year... and half..   Just a Very Happy person...  She'll be missed.
I'm busy quilting...  Working on a baby quilt.  Its for the FAIR... YES you heard me.  I'm doing things for the fair..  I know this is shocking for Most...  I also have a jumper about done.  Just need to do Button's.  SO I have One tied quilt,  Done... and jumper and baby quilt Almost done...  3 things for the fair.
I best get down stairs and work on them.. Later

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought that was a hoot, my name is Val Pearson