Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jared Left Yesterday.......:(

So I'm trying to stay busy and Not miss my kids.  At these times I wish I had more kids.....
Ron has meetings all week... so I'll be spending time in front of the tv...   
I'm finishing up my quilt.... So need to watch something as I sew.  I have one side about 3/4 done.... Only 3 1/4 to go..
I'm excited to get it done and add some color to our room.  Ron thinks I need to make curtains to go with.  I like it just the way it is..  Less work for ME!!!
I find it hard to believe we are in Feb.  Where are the months going??
As I look ahead, I see the time going faster...... or I'm moving slower.
I feel very blessed.  Ron and I are planning ahead for when Ron Retiree's.  Which could be in one year.  We are trying to get out of debt, and put money into saving.  Never thought we would reach this goal.  But its getting closer.  It's exciting to think about.  We want to travel the USA in our trailer.  ALso go back to Alaska for a month... or more.  I want to take another Cruise..   ( Ron Doesn't)  So We'll see who win's.  I might just surprise him with a trip..
But fun to make plans.  We will be stopping in Pocatello, Webster Texas,  Provo, and Lacey Washington to name a few places.  
We have talked about taking Everyone of our kids on a Vacation....  Brooklyn wants Hawaii....  No one else had said where they want to go.  I vote for a Warm place... Cruise would be nice.
Need to put your votes in to where we will..  (Or Ron will pick Alaska.)
So take the time to put your ideals in....Only a year to plan our trip..