Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today was a free fishing day. So Ron and I headed to the Coeur d 'Alene River. It started out to be a nice day.... BUT it turned to black clouds. We had thunder and lightning as we were getting ready...... And that was ok....Had a ball... Lots of bits.... just only landed 3 fish..... They were biting and jumping out of the water. I'd get excited and ripe the hook right out of their mouths. Still fun... BUT before we knew it... the storm got closer........ and louder...... and then the rain came. It was time for us to leave. We got wet.

I wanted to stay BUT then the thunder and lightning got Really CLOSE....... I'm out of here.
On the drive down I saw something in the water.. So Ron took the exit to check it out.... We saw 2 moose. It was exciting.... In North Idaho. How cool is that. But they weren't very close. I got some great shots with the movie camera.
Still fun to watch them.

0 comments: