Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's been a while. Been a Crazy few Weeks. We had 3 of our 4 kids home for the 4th. You were missed Ronny.... and family.

What a FULL two weeks . We had something to do every day. SO Come TUESDAY..... I'm relaxing.... R I G H T.... I have a garden to get back in shape... laundry to do. house to Clean.. And get a trailer ready to head for Yellowstone.
We've been able to do LOTS. Enjoyed a hike up Tubbs Hill, race go carts, fly fishing, ( I only caught 3.... but I caught the FIRST.... and the Biggest), took in the fire works from the boat, watch the parade, went on a 24 mile bike Ride. And still alive.... Enjoyed favorite foods of the kids, and Just enjoy our time together. I plan to share pictures... just need to get them out of the camera. Jared has been cleaning up my computer for me...I haven't been able to get that job done. SO this will have to do for now.

1 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun...don't grandkids make life a little more enjoyable. I was in Washington DC and found your brothers name on the Viet Nam Memorial Robert Jerry Gordon... I didn't realize he was killed so soon after we graduated from high school. Shed a few tears there and at the WW2 memorial that my dad was a part of. Freedom really isn't free is it. J