Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dec. 5th. Just got home from the Kootenai Fire Dist. Christmas party. Our First party of December. And I didn't have to COOK... THAT's the best part. Worst......... No Grandkids to go with us. We miss that. Not sure Where the time has gone. Doesn't seem that long ago , we were taking our little family to the fire station for the party. NOW we go to the Fair Grounds cause the station won't hold everyone. Not a very big turn out. Plenty of food. LOTS of meat and salads left over. LOTS OF MEAT.... Crazy how much they had.

I'm busy trying to get everything done by the 9th of Dec. My Christmas cards are out, baking is done, sewing is Done. WELL I'm still doing kitchen towels... I keep finding more. BUT I Only have 20 left, that I've made. I've lost count.! Grandma Gordon took some off my hands. How thoughtful.
Ron is working on my Fabric Cabinet. I'm so excited. Will be nice having that in my sewing room. HOPEFULLY it will hold All my fabric that is in tubs. What don't go in.... go to Jen, Cathy, or Monika's place. I KNOW they want it. Jared did say their will be a BIG Fight when I die as to who Gets my Fabric!
I do love the Christmas Season. Just seems to come earlier every year. I will miss not having my kids home for the Holiday. We will have Bob and Cathy, BUT We'll be talking to ALL OUR KIDS RIGHT!

0 comments: