Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I have nothing better to do so... going to up date my blog
DEC 10th I had hand surgery done . It's not been a fun week oh wait not even been a week how sad. I'm to go back Dec 23rd to get stitches out, then another week for the pin to come out. Ron is taking great care of me.....and my friend Linda, she here now cleaning for me..mopping my floors, and cleaning my kitchen and bathroom...best gift....she washed my hair!!! What a friend! I'm finding it hard to do things with one hand, opening lunch meat packages, pickles, cutting bread, just to name a few,and forget about opening a bag of CHIPS! I just had to have a strong drink last night, so I was going to have a nice slushy PEPSI AND how was I to open IT! After much thought I used my FEET! Boy did I need that drink.
I have my hand bandaged up to the elbow and I'm to keep it elevated for 2 weeks, not using it for anything. They did a carpal tunnel and removed a bone on my thumb. Which has a pin in it that will be removed in 3 weeks.
So that's what's going on.
I'm just so THANKFUL for Ron's help, and for Linda . Also need to thank my families for the phone calls and e mail.... Looking forward to having Bob and Cathy here for Christmas. Help during the days......love you ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Where there's a will there's a way! Your feet story is hilarious!