Tuesday, September 25, 2012

 Day 3...  We took our 2 man raft and tried the river... Not a BITE...   But we Tried!
 We didn't take our waders.....Ron got WET... and While trying to Help get the raft out I lost my footing and WENT in the River... I was SOAKED......  For Your information... the river is Very COLD!
 SO after lunch we went to the River.  Our Favorite spot!
 THIS was to be my FISH....  I caught him... and he took my fly... so While I'm tieing on a NEW  Fly  Ron cased into my hole... and caught HIM!..GR.........  OH Well...  so its getting late so I start heading back to fish in my Favorite hole.... and One minute I'm UP... and the Next..... I'm in the Water...  AGAIN....  trying to protect my Pole... and Camera...  I'm WET... BUT didn't stop me from fishing.... caught 5 more FISH... CRAZY they were really biting... and it was Getting DARK fast.... We had to leave.  SO FUN!
 Time to harvest our pumpkins....
We took 3 loads to the front yard.... 167 Pumpkins to sale!   How exciting!.....

0 comments: