Saturday, September 15, 2012

 Leaving Yellowstone.... heading to Jackson HOLE!  Our last water fall... take on the fly.... Ron slowed down...... Nice of him!
 We saw MOOSES... I was excited... Here's Mama  and 2 babies!
 AND Here's a BULL  Moose.. saw him first... I got a picture of him... on the fly also... No place to park... I had Ron let me out... so I could get some Pictures....
 This guy was just as we were coming in to Jackson HOLE!... OK  so he isn't real...  BUT He's BIG!
 WE Made it.... Got in at 5 30....PM... There's Only ONE RV Park in town...... and they had ONE spot left...62.00 for the spot..  A REAL DIVE of a place.!.....I thought California was BAD...... this was 10 worst!....BUT we were in TOWN!.....
AH..... You have this pass to go over.... We decided it can't be any worst then Look out... Right......  WRONG...  It was a 10 % grade....That's the Road You see in the clearing Part of picture..  Was about 25 to 30 miles an hour..... Truck was over heating.... Ron had the heater on HIGH... We had to pull over twice to get the truck to cool down.... CRAZY.... We won't be doing that trip again!...Hairy  RIDE!

0 comments: