Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's Sunday evening.... just got done with dinner.  Ron and I enjoyed a walk around the yard... I LOVE this time of the Season...  The garden is DONE, and plowed under  NO MORE WEEDS.  But I do miss the Veggies.  We still have a few Tomatoes I had picked before the big frost.  It went right thru the plastic  :(  very sad to loose all my tomatoes....

Big NEWS,  All the pumpkins Sold,.....  Which was Very amazing to me.  I made 83.70.  Next year I'm planting a lot more...
Today was Beautiful out.  So after lunch Ron and I went for a bike ride.  (Just a little too far for me.)  I was Wore out when we got back. ( One hour Later.)  But we enjoy the Beautiful Fall colors and the Nice warmth from the sun.
We had Hope to enjoy a meal with Bruce, but he cancel at the last min.  But we made an apple pie for dessert, so we are HOPING he'll be stopping by for that.
This week end we worked in the Yard.  Getting things ready for winter.  We Did find some way's to have fun also...  Hopefully I'll get pictures on the blog tomorrow.
Not much excitement here, and for us, that's a good thing.
At less I did get Jaiden's costume done and in the mail.  Can't wait to see pictures of Jaiden in it.
No big plans for the week.  Just Cleaning..  My sister Barbara and her husband fly's in Saturday.  So Excited to see them..  I'll be taking LOTS of pictures.
Enjoy the season..

1 comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Have fun with your sister visiting! Yay for the fall colors... you need to take some pictures, because I sure have not been! Can't wait to see the pics of Jaiden's costume too! Nice chatting with you tonight--have a great Monday!