Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well..... It's Thursday , Oct 30th.  I can't believe Oct is about over with.  This month has gone by too fast.

Ron left this morning for Washington DC.  I'm on my own for the week end..  I had plans to go with Suzy to spend the week end with my old Friend Janis.  But Suzy got sick, so Not sure what I want to do.  
I'm thinking......  Sewing week end at home .  I owe Monika some PJ's Bottoms....  ( She's feeling left out).  So that's on my list to do.
Had a wonderful time with my Sister Barbara.  Hated to see them drive away.  But we had a wonderful dinner up at Terry and JoAnn's.  Great Food and fun laughing over the stupid things we did growing up..  OK What Terry did...   ( I was prefect)
Not sure Where the years went.  Too fast anyway.
So enjoy life..  It go's way to fast.

0 comments: