Monday, November 3, 2008

I can't believe its Nov.......  the 3rd.

Ron got home Sunday morning from Washington DC.  He was gone for 3 days.  I had Big plans..  Which All fell thru.  I did get the apples all picked, and didn't even fall out of the trees....
Plus was Able to sew PJ bottoms for Monika, Kai, and Jaiden.   Now to get them in the mail.  They have been waiting since last Christmas for them..  Thanks for not giving up on me.  
I also got started sewing for the Fair.  I know.... shocking.  But nothing is done YET.  
Today was my weigh in at Curves.  I had joined in January of this year.  And I reached my goal.  I made it to the 2 foot wall.... Plus lost 12 pounds.  So I'm excited...  I have LOTS more to loose but every little bite help.  So total inches lost is 24 3/4 inches.....  WAY TO GO!!!

0 comments: