Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today they honor Ron for 30 years of service.  Really it's been 33 and half years.  But Who's counting.... Not me....

I Can't believe its been that long.  At times it seems longer... and others, Not so long.
It's been a Big part of our lives together.  We have been married 34 and half years.  So Only one year not with the fire department.  And to think Ron wants to retirer in 2 years... or less. 
They had a nice luncheon, with Cold cuts, shimp, chicken wings , BBQ of course, meat balls, veggie tray's, and Chocolate cake for dessert.  It was very nice.
Very proud of Ron, He's work very hard for the fire department.  And has put up with My complaining about the Fire department and All The MEETINGS, he has to go too.!!!  I find it hard to believe its been 33 and half years.....Not sure Where the time has gone.  May their be a few more years....

2 comments:

Sampert Paratus said...

Good job Ron!!! That's HUGE! Way to go! wow...34 years of marriage...!!?! Will I ever see that number?! lol I hope so! lol

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

congrats to Ron! That's great that they recognized all his hardwork! And yay for the Texas Samperts coming home too!!!! We can't wait! San diego is beautiful!! I am having fun at my conference and not missing the rain!