Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Nov 12th.  Not sure Where the time is going.  Nothing exciting is happening in Dalton.

We have been trying to get things done before the snow falls.  Ron and I got the pipes off
the field Saturday.  This is when we really miss the kids.  
We also worked on leaves.  More yet to fall.
I had my second pack meeting last night......  it way smooth.... so 2 down....????to go
Its been wonderful NOT being in the garden,  But I do miss the fresh veggies.  Still trying
to get ruin of Apples.. we still have LOTS.
I've been working on our Alaska pictures.  I've got 8 pages done... Hopefully by the week end I'll be done.  So that's exciting.
Only our other 2 cruises to do!!!
and grand babies
and other trips.
OK  So I won't be done for awhile.    Who was it that got me started doing scrap books anyway...
  THANKS A LOT

1 comments:

Sampert Paratus said...

THAT WOULD BE MEEEE!!! hahahahahahha
I got you started on the scrapbooking, and you know you LOVE it!!! hahahahahah
Monika