Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OK  It's the Middle of the week.....  But Just wanted to send a picture of Little Jaiden's Costume.  Got a E mail from Monika that she got the costume.  I had told her it was a Tiger costume....  

I just hope it fits.  Hard sewing for Grandkids who are So far away.
I tried putting the picture on the blog But it wouldn't let me.....  So I'll try later.
Yesterday I had lunch with friends from Church.  Vicki Young was Home for a week from her mission.  So we had a little get together.  It was alot of fun visiting with long lost Friends...  But I became very OLD.....  I was enjoying the menu when I saw the Senior age.........55...........NOW I'M 
OLD
The leaves are falling fast now.  Can home from running errands and it was raining LEAVES!  It was So pretty and me without my camera.
Still cleaning, getting ready for my sister.  This week end.  Sad its only for a few days.
No Big plans for her visit.  Just waiting to see What they want to do.
OK I'll see if this will post. Later

0 comments: