Saturday, August 25, 2012

 Jen and Jappy let Mady and Brooklyn stay for 2 more days... so we did the Bike ride..  What a Great ride it was... and fun having the Girls with us....
 Brooklyn made it thru the BIG tunnel......  I think she was excited to GET IN THE LIGHT!...
Johnny had a great time.... didn't even hear him Cry once....
 Was a Great day for the ride... Not real HOT!...
 SO WE have Dad, Bob, Cathy, Johnny, Mady and Brooklyn... course I'm the one behind the camera!...
 Mm..... I  Hope Bob is just stretching his LEG... It's a LONG way  DOWN!
 WE  MADE IT!.....  over 13 miles the girls went...  Brooklyn had a little problem with her Chain coming off... about 6 times... I had too put it on Twice... OK  Once  and I had help from a biker.... WHERE was PAPA???
 Time for a Sugar high!...  ALL had a BLUE  mouth!   JOHNNY  LOVED his!.
WAS hard to say good bye to the Sampert's  and Mady and Brooklyn....   Mainly because I needed to do Raspberries and BEANS...  My first picking....  BOY they grow FAST when the deer don't get to eat them!...
Was Wonderful having all our kids home this summer...  It's been GREAT!

0 comments: