Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 We went fishing on the CDA River.....  Here's my First Fish I layed....
 My second fish... he was a real fighter... so fun...  I was able to get this picture... then he jumped back into the river....   I went to take a picture of my 3rd fish... ONLY  NO Camera   I had laid it down Somewhere.... And He was a nice SIZE... sorry You missed him......  BUT I did find my Camera!...
 RON was having  a GREAT time....  he landed about 8 to 10... He lost count!....
 Nice size Brook fish.... He got to keep them... fish fry tomorrow for Breakfast!...3 of them...
 I kept getting stuck in the bushes... RON got me out of this ONE...  Didn't loose any fly's this trip!... Ron lost 6........
 RON showing off his caught....  Anne and Jack Reading went with...  POOR Jack... he was wore out. Jack had gone back to the car early.....  When we got to the hill to the car... here was Jack's Fishing pole and vest........ NO JACK..  We looked in the water... around the area... Finally called out... HE was on top...  He had to crawl up the hill.....
 HE needed HELP getting his boots off.!
 I was WORE  out....  LONG  DAY... and Walking in the river... is HARD  WORK!...
We had a nice little picnic .....   Just a beautiful evening...  Great  FOOD and a Beautiful VIEW!  I LOVE living in North IDAHO!....

0 comments: