Saturday, August 25, 2012

 Jared came home for the fair week...  bring Amy....  they were a BIG help in getting my veggies to the fair.  They were up at 6 in the morning and started digging potatoes.... I started baking!
 Ron pulled  all the onions...
 Jared and Amy moved to the Crab apples., pears, and apples..... Like I said.... BIG  HELP!   THANK YOU!
 After the gathering...  its time to pick potatoes... RON Went FIRST... I got what was LEFT!....Jared is washing my pick!....  It's sad... Not a lot of perfect potatoes!....
 I moved on to picking green beans., pears, apples, and Crab Apples.!
 Here's some of my veggies to choice from....  Could there be a blue ribbon in the bunch?

 BY 3 o clock we are DONE... car is loaded and ready to go... just need to wait for 4 o clock!.....
 We have 5 boxes of potatoes... and ONE big basket of onions.....NICE!
 I think Ron is tired....Been a very LONG  DAY....  but its about over with.  I did end up taking everyone to Hudson for Dinner....  Mmmmm  wonder  where we should go tonight?
WE had company watching us... I think they are afraid we are taking ALL their food!...  babies are Growing up!....

0 comments: