Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Sunday evening and just having a Very relaxing Sunday. We did Nothing..... NICE I got a NAP . But just as we were going to lay down Ron got a Call out... He's on call this week. SO No Nap for Ron.... I had a Nice Nap!

Tonight we were able to see Kai and Jaiden on the computer. How cool was that. Ronny got a new Computer...... SO FUN.... Little Jaiden walked for us and stood up all by himself. Just amazing to see....
Tomorrow I'll be picking up my Fair items.... and MONEY.. Should be over 100.00.... PLUS $40.00, for Super 1 Foods. Not bad, for 5 days of taking things in. I also took my flowers in Friday. I also won on them... Just don't remember how many ribbons I got.... Getting OLD....
We are planning to head South on Thursday. Going to see the Jeppsen's. Looking forward to spending time with the Grand kids. In Nov we planned to Head to Texas to see Ronny and his family.... They should be in their New HOME. How exciting is that.... No MORE apartment living for them. Boys will have Room to RUN and play. PLUS a Room for me when I go for a visit......
I can't believe that Aug is over with....Where did our summer go! Need to find time to take the boat out , a few more times.... I HOPE PLUS get in some fishing. We'll see if it happens.

0 comments: