Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday afternoon we decided to go Huckleberry picking. It was over casted so Just a great day for picking. It had rained on the mountain before we got there. SO Needless to say we were Soaked when we got off the mountain.

Took Duncan with. What a Happy dog... I wanted him just in case we ran into a bear.....
SO MANY PEOPLE.... I couldn't believe it. We had a hard time finding them at first. BUT after walking all over the mountain we got into some. Not the Real Big ones we've had in the pass. But we're happy.
Duncan Loved them.... He was eating them , we had to get ahead of him to find some......He was running all over the place looking for them. And started trying to eat them from Ron's hand as he picked. Way to funny.
So this morning I made Huckleberry muffin's YUM . Ron's wanting a pie. So maybe next week end.
This week I'm to go to Cub Scout camp... 5 days of camp. I should be sewing for the fair.... So Early Morning.... and evenings I guess.
Things go in Next week. 17 and 18... I don't have MUCH Oh well. Time for New Winner's . I do have garden stuff... and I can bake.
Having the Englands over for dinner tonight. Fried Chicken.... and Just pulled the rolls out of the oven. I better go and try them. Enjoy your Sunday.

1 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

That is what we found too... people all over the mountain. I think they are picking to sell. More of the economy. J Gatten
ps hope you don't mind my looking, I love to krep up on you and your kids.