Friday, August 28, 2009

OK NOW I'm done with the fair. Took my flowers in this morning. WHY Not sure they weren't very good.. BUT they are in.... and won't find out until I pick them up.

SO are you wondering How many ribbons did I get??? Or how much Money I made? or Did I win the Green thumb award......We'll have to wait until Monday when I pick up. I'm HOPING I will have help BECAUSE... I have a lot of stuff in the fair. After counting my tickets... I have .... drum roll........Not counting today tickets... 87 ... that's with Ron's, Bob and Cathy..... 23 didn't get a ribbon.. So Not bad.
No plans for my money.... OH But last night I found Ron won a Super one on his apples. So that 4 Super One gift cards.... $40.00.... NICE We'll be enjoying ourselves with eating STEAK , Maybe some CRAB.... and Shimp.... YUM

0 comments: