Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ron picked out the Blue Ribbon pumpkin... BUT I put my name on it.... TOO FUNNY The one I picked out... I put Ron's name on it. It got the Red Ribbon.... I also got the Super one ribbon... So that pumpkin is worth 13.00......Thank You Ron for finding a Blue ribbon Pumpkin for your Lovely Wife!These are my Walla Walla onions. Very excited about this ribbon. So 3 .00 for Blue 10.00 from Super one... and 5 dollars for reserve...... SO 18.00 dollars for these onions.. NICE We'll be eating STEAK.
This is a 3 piece Top , shell, and pants. Mady will look CUTE
Brooklyn's Jumper.... Nice job.... I started putting button's on... got 2 on and couldn't find the 3rd. So 3 months later I went and bought new Buttons. ( I like the other ones Better.)
My Log cabin..... I was Excited.... haven't won on a tied quilt since we owe the fabric store.... That's been about 20 years.

0 comments: