Tuesday, August 18, 2009

YES.... I'm done for another year with Sewing for the Fair... WHAT a relief... I was afraid I wouldn't get much in... But I did pretty good for one week of Sewing. And NOT a full week either. Starting early for Next year...... And this time I mean it!!!

Just need to finish the projects that I have started. Good plan.
Winter would be a Great time to sew. SO Why can't I get it done in the Winter time????
Baking is Monday..... and Garden stuff is Tuesday. SO still have 2 BIG Days left.
Been a Fun week. I really enjoyed my week end with my old friends Suzy and Janis. We had So much fun. They kept me on track. I sew While Janis Cook great meals for us.... and Suzy played with the dogs and did the clean up from the meals... I LOVED it.
Oh they work on projects too.... and we just visited and told funny story. It was great. Ready to do it again.
We have CORN... YUM Bad part I'll need to start canning it... and soon.
Right now... WE'll just enjoy eating it.
Which my kids were closer to share with..... Oh well...

0 comments: